Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Slurrrrrp...Oops, I meant hello!

Welcome to this yumilicious.  If you are curious as to what this site is going to be about, let me just say that if you love food for a bargain (I don't mean day old bread), you might want to bookmark this blog.  I will be sharing with the world all the delicious foods I have tried and will be trying.  My love for food is great.  In fact, my co-workers and friends have commented that all I ever talk and think about is food and cravings for it. 

I will try to write about a variety of things: eating culture, eatery reviews, dining experience (and horrors), food ingredients, and so on.  Oh, and one last word, if you enjoyed what you read, go out there and try it!  And if you did not, don't, feel free to try it yourself and criticize me anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment